- Ogden's Tallest Building
- Prominent roof top signage
- 5,000-7,000 SF floor plans - with views in all directions
- Connected parking terrace with parking for 85 cars with multiple options for expansion
- 7,000 SF of retail and lower level space with strong exposure on 24th Street and Washington Blvd.
- Across the street from The Junction, Ogden City's center for shopping, dining and entertainment
- Main and main location - opposite Weber County States office, Hampton Inn and Suites, Ogden Eccles Conference Center and Peery's Egyptian Theatre.
- Fully approved architectual drawings for conversions to a multi-tenant office building. The building interior (except for the historical lobby) has been demolished and is ready for improvements.
Overview - Redevelopment Opportunity
The 12-story historic First Security building on the corner of 24th Street and Washington is at the center of Ogden's downtown.
This landmark and premier business address provides the developer with 79,685 SF and boasts 12 floors with direct access from its parking terrace by way of a sky bridge. The property is the tallest building in Ogden, has prominent signage which has been grandfathered in, and offers spectacular City and mountain views.
Built originally as an office building in 1926, the property maintains a great retail presence on main and main. One unique characteristic is that it could be redeveloped as office or the developer could change the use to hospitality, multi-family, or assisted living without requiring a structural upgrade. Even more exciting is that because of the building's historic nature, there are multiple redevelopment incentive programs available (see Incentives tab).