Alison Beddard is a Director with Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce’s office & investment services group, offering clients significant experience in leasing; sales; and strategizing real estate objectives with established businesses, directing them in the growth of their real estate holdings, whether as investments or expanded operational capacity.
Alison began her career in commercial real estate with Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce in 2005, quickly growing her practice and industry network to become a market leader in all aspects of office and investment services. Her creativity and talent for negotiation provides clients with the most optimal solutions to their business objectives, ensuring long-term asset value while balancing immediate property needs. Between 2010 and December 2015, Alison successfully closed over $146 million in transactions on behalf of landlords, tenants, buyers, and sellers.
Her inspiring example extends well beyond the office, where she assumes leadership roles in numerous advisory groups in Salt Lake City and beyond. Her recent appointment as CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Network’s 2016 President-Elect expands Alison’s voice and leadership to national and international industry professionals. Her service includes traveling North America with the Executive Committee, meeting key industry leaders and C-Suite decision-makers to discuss their vision for advancing women in commercial real estate and how CREW Network can help them achieve their goal. She and board members also visit CREW Network’s 74 local chapters, meeting with chapter leaders to offer member support and advancement opportunities.
- President Elect, CREW Network, 2016 click here to watch Alison in The Time is Now for Women in Commercial Real Estate
- Executive Committee, CREW Network Board of Directors
- National Board of Directors, CREW Network, 2014, 2015
- Chapter President, CREW Utah, 2012
- Board of Directors, CREW Utah, 2011-2013
- Healthcare Advisory Group, Cushman & Wakefield
- Advisory Board, Zions Bank Women’s Financial Group, 2015-2017
- Advisory Group, Salt Lake City Downtown Master Plan. 2015-current
- Board of Directors, Utah Pride Center, 2012-2014