Christine Lang is a Certified Facility Manager (CFM) since 2000, with an undergraduate degree in advertising from Northern Arizona University.
Her experience as a facilities manager, project manager and health, safety, environmental manager spans twenty years, managing numerous facility expansions, contractions, relocations and remodels. Christine focuses on ensuring optimal function of building systems and operations for privately owned and leased buildings, while developing maintenance, contractor, and vendor programs compliant with TS and ISO quality and environmental certified programs, as well as OHSAS 18001 compliant safety programs.
|Norgren GT Development Corporation:
- Directed and managed SLA's (service level agreements), and vendor and contractor programs, yielding a 9% overall annual savings.
- Implemented and directed waste reduction programs, saving 52% in monthly costs, and reducing landfill waste by 36%.
- Directed and managed the implementation of energy conservation programs, yielding an 18% savings in energy.
- Member, IMFA (International Facilities Management Association)
- Member, IFMA Seattle Chapter, 1998-present
- Member, IFMA Manufacturing, Industrial & Logistics Council
- Member, IFMA Corporate Real Estate Council
- CFM (Certified Facility Manager), 2000
- CESCL (Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Lead)
- CERT (Community Emergency Response Training)
- BS Advertising, Northern Arizona University
- OSHA 511, Standards of General Industry, Occupational Safety & Health Administration, United States Department of Labor