Curtis Sanders, SIOR is a Director with Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce, where he specializes in build-to-suits, the sale and leasing of industrial and office buildings, as well as vacant land.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce, Curtis spent over 20 years with NAI Las Vegas. He joined the firm as Senior Marketing Consultant with their highly regarded industrial division; he then became a Senior Vice President focusing on industrial, office and land properties. He also gained extensive experience with Merrill Lynch Commercial Real Estate in Los Angeles, CA and Arthur Rubloff & Company in Los Angeles, CA.
Curtis has three daughters, is a U.S. Army Veteran and a Black Belt in the Martial Arts.
- Represented Hertz Corporation in the sale/leaseback of a used car dealership. The purchase price was $1.85 mil and the aggregate value of the lease was over $1.14 mil.
- Sold the former Coors/DeLuca Wine & Liquor distribution facility in Las Vegas for $5.75 mil.
- Negotiated three long-term build-to-suit lease agreements on behalf of Sprint Communications. Total lease consideration for the transaction was $4 mil.
- Represented the University of Nevada, School of Medicine in their acquisition of a new teaching and urgent care facility at the Las Vegas Technology Center. Total lease consideration (10 years) was $1.75 mil. Curtis represented the tenant and the owner.
- Represented a seven year 65,270 square foot build-to-suit on behalf of DHL Airborne Express in the Arrowhead Business Park, Las Vegas. Total lease consideration was $1.9 mil.
- Represented International Gaming Technology (IGT) in the acquisition of 40 acres of industrial land for $15 mil.
- Negotiated the acquisition of a 22,202 square foot two-story office building on behalf of Wellpoint (Blue Cross Blue Shield). Purchase price was $5.3 mil.
- Exclusively represented the Pepsi Cola Bottling Company’s 69,488 square foot former bottling plant (situated on 8.40 acres of land). Fontainbleau Hotel Casino, Las Vegas negotiated a five year lease term for a total lease value of $2.4 mil.
- Master’s Degree in Public Service/Business Management, DePaul University’s School of Business, Chicago, IL