David Arrington is Junior Systems Administrator & Support Manager with the company’s Technical Support group, based in Cushman & Wakefield’s Salt Lake City headquarters office. He manages support for all nine of the company’s Intermountain & Pacific Northwest offices: Seattle, Bellevue, Boise, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Ogden, St. George, Park City, & Reno.
David joined Cushman & Wakefield as an IT Administrator in 2015; providing helpdesk support to brokers & staff in all Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce offices; onboarding new employees to the company network; resolving technology problems; configuring & troubleshooting user computers, mobile devices, & network devices; & ensuring users experience minimal to no technical issues.
- Helpdesk support
- Active directory user accounts
- Computer & device configuration
- Network access
- Server network management
- Global Recognition Award, Unisys
- Political Intern, Republican Party of Virginia
- B.S. Business Management Information Systems & Strategic Intelligence, Liberty University