Dean Trujillo is a Chief Engineer with Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce, recognized for his expert management of budgets and expense controls.
Dean has worked in building management for over 10 years. His experience managing Salt Lake City’s historic Kearns Building, with Hines Property Management, led to a number of recognitions for excellence in energy efficiency, building management, operational efficiency, tenant retention, emergency planning and community impact.
- US Bank Building, 170 South Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT
- TOBY Award, BOMA Utah, Kearns Building, 2009
- ENERGY STAR, Kearns Building, 2006-2010
- AAS, Electrician, Salt Lake Community College
- Licensed Steam Engineer, Salt Lake City, UT