Jennifer Levine is a Director of Industrial real estate with Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce in Las Vegas. She specializes in the sale and leasing of industrial and office properties, with years of committed service to well-maintained client relationships.
Jennifer returns to Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce in 2015, coming from Voit Real Estate Services, a highly respected brokerage servicing in the Western region of the United States, where she represented landowners and tenants since 2013. Jennifer has also brokered industrial relationships and transactions for NAI Global Las Vegas and Grubb & Ellis. Throughout her career, Jennifer has specialized in the sale and leasing of industrial property, including land acquisitions and dispositions, build-to-suit projects, and buyer, seller, landlord and tenant representation. Jennifer is selective in client representation ensuring a highly personalized service – an approach she highly values, knowing her clients appreciate and trust the personal attention they receive. Her experience, attention to detail and responsiveness ensure that her clients' objectives are met by one of the market's premier commercial real estate professionals.
- FKC Properties
- Empire Today
- Bon Tool Company
- Dalfen America Corp.
- The Koll Company
- EJM Development
- Harsch Investment Properties
- Nevada Power Co (NV Energy)
- United States Postal Service
- Niacc-Avitech & TP Aerospace
- Panattoni Development
- The Brookhollow Group
- TruGreen Landcare
- Southern Nevada CCIM designee, 2014
- SIOR candidate, 2011
- NAIOP Associate Member of the Year, 2015
- Vegas Inc 40 Under 40, 2012
- NAIOP Board of Directors, 2014-2015
- NAIOP Education Committee Chair, 2010-2013
- B.A. University of California, Berkeley
- NAIOP Developing Leaders Institute, 2008
- M.A., University of California, Los Angeles