Congratulations to Dana Baird for being selected to serve on the NAIOP Utah chapter Board of Directors. In her role on the Executive Committee, Dana will leverage her extensive commercial real estate experience to support NAIOP’s mission to influence local, state, and regional legislative policy, provide superior education events, and foster networking opportunities in Utah.
Salt Lake City, UT – June 5, 2017 - NAIOP Utah, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, is pleased to announce its Board of Directors for the June 1, 2017 through May 31, 2018 term.
- President: Nate Ballard, Wadsworth Development Group
- President-elect: Angela Eldredge, Price Real Estate
- Secretary: Julie Berreth, Architectural Nexus
- Treasurer: Jacob Despain, Zions Bank
- Membership: Steve Somers, Wells Fargo; Penn Owens, Layton Construction
- Programs: Vinnie Figlioli, Harris Mechanical Intermountain; Daniel Stephens, Hines
- Public Affairs: Lindsey Parker, Ballard Spahr; Jim Balderson, JLL
- Developing Leaders: Sina Sharifan, DIRTT Environmental Solutions
- Student Relations: Katie Wilking Clinard, Berkshire Hathaway
- Executive Committee: Nate Boyer, The Boyer Company; Jason England, The Argent Group – RiverPark; Dana Baird, Cushman & Wakefield Commerce
“I am honored to serve as president of the NAIOP Utah Chapter,” said Ballard. “It’s exciting to be part of Utah’s incredible growth. I look forward to contributing and influencing continued development and progress alongside such a highly-esteemed group of industry leaders.” NAIOP supports the Utah commercial real estate industry by influencing local, state, and regional legislative policy, providing superior education events, and fostering networking opportunities. For more information, visit www.naiop.org/Utah.
About NAIOP: NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, is the leading organization for developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate. NAIOP comprises 18,000 members in North America. NAIOP advances responsible commercial real estate development and advocates for effective public policy. For more information, visit www.naiop.org/utah.
Editor’s Note: In 2009, NAIOP dropped the words behind its acronym, which no longer reflected its expanded membership composition. “NAIOP” (NAY-op) is no longer an acronym for National Association of Industrial and Office Properties.