Natalie Wainwright is an Associate with Cushman & Wakefield Commerce as a Partner of Team Palmeri - Wainwright, specializing in exclusively representing office & warehouse Tenants in their leasing and purchasing. Natalie proactively identifies the commercial real estate needs of her clients, and builds long-lasting relationships with Tenants. Her high motivation, unique skill-set, attention to detail and solid work ethic makes her a capable, valuable office broker.
Natalie originally joined Cushman & Wakefield Commerce in 2013, gaining extensive knowledge and experience in Exclusive Tenant representation, transaction negotiations. Natalie quickly developed the necessary expertise to interface with clients and negotiate transactions. She has since built a practice of her own, cultivating client relationships by providing insight, direction, solutions, and facilitation in the pursuit of client goals. Natalie has created a niche with the growing number of small, out of state tenants relocating to Las Vegas in hopes of future expansion within the market. Finding them a space and location that perfectly meets their needs is a challenge Natalie has mastered, drawing the attention of multiple small businesses looking for Tenant Representation.
- BofI Federal Bank
- Bergman Walls & Associates
- HealthCare Partners of Nevada
- Koeller, Nebeker, Carlson& Haluck
- Nevada State Contractors Board
- Dignity Health
- Western Federal Credit Union
- President of CREW Las Vegas – Commercial Real Estate Women
- Board Member of CALV- Commercial Real Estate Las Vegas
- Chapter Lead of Cushman & Wakefield’s Women’s Integrated Network (WIN)
- Advisory Board Member of Xceligent
- Board Secretary for The Children’s Alopecia Project of Las Vegas
- Advisory Board Member of Best Buddies Nevada