Natalie Wainwright is an Associate with Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce where she specializes in Tenant Representation as apart of team Palmeri - Wainwright. In this capacity, Natalie proactively strives to identify commercial real estate needs for companies, as well as establish and build long-lasting relationships with Tenants. Natalie is a highly motivated individual with a unique skill-set and solid work ethic, with proven strengths in market analysis, project management, lease analysis, and commercial lending practices.
Natalie originally joined Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce in 2014, gaining extensive knowledge and experience in listing coordination, marketing, research, and transaction negotiations. Natalie quickly developed the necessary expertise to interface with clients and negotiate transactions. She has since built a practice of her own, cultivating client relationships by providing insight, direction, solutions, and facilitation in the pursuit of client goals. Natalie has created a niche with the growing number of small, out of state tenants relocating to Las Vegas in hopes of future expansion within the market. Finding them a space and location that perfectly meets their needs is a challenge Natalie has mastered, drawing the attention of multiple small businesses looking for tenant representation.
- XAD, INC.
- Bergman Walls & Associates, Ltd.
- Wright, Finlay & Zak, LLP
- Dignity Health Medical Group Nevada
- BofI Federal Bank
- Bergman Walls & Associates
- HealthCare Partners of Nevada
- Koeller, Nebeker, Carlson& Haluck
- Nevada State Contractors Board
- Dignity Health
- Western Federal Credit Union
- Linear Title & Closing
- Crawford & Company
- CREW Las Vegas – President Elect
- Member of Vegas Young Professionals
- Member of Defining Women
- Board Secretary for The Children’s Alopecia Project of Las Vegas