Peter O’Brien is the Designated broker and Director – Office & Investment / Asset Services Specialist with Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce focusing on investment transactions and asset services within the United States.
Peter has over 25 years of well-rounded experience within the many facets of the real estate industry. This experience has been gained primarily in commercial brokerage and management of commercial office and industrial properties. Assignments have ranged from numerous user representations for lease, purchase and build-to-suit and have included the disposition of property through the implementation of leasing programs for suburban Class A and B office buildings. Clients have ranged from the small local firms to national credit tenants. Peter was also a part of the TICC Management Team providing asset management services for 19 properties totaling over 1 million square feet of office and retail property.
- Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce, Boise, Idaho
- Designated Broker, Director – Office & Investment / Asset Management Specialist
- Grubb & Ellis | Idaho Commercial Group, Boise, Idaho
- Office, Investment, Asset Management Specialist
- DBSI Group of Companies, Boise, Idaho
- Northwest Regional Leasing Manager
- Responsible for marketing/leasing investor owned office and retail properties in the Washington, Oregon, Utah and Colorado areas which totaled approximately 32 buildings in 14 locations representing over 1 million square feet of building area. Managed listing brokers and regularly interfaced with third party property managers, architects, contractors and attorneys, as well as the brokerage community at large.
- Lee & Associates, Pleasanton, California
- Broker, Principal
- Lead the office team for over 9 years primarily in user representation assignments which ranged from office facility relocation to building purchase, land acquisition for build-to-suit and the disposition of surplus real estate.
- Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce Boise Sale of the Year, 2014
- B.S. of Science and Business Administration, St. Mary’s College, California
- State of Idaho and California licensed real estate broker