Phillip Eilers is an industrial associate in Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce’s Salt Lake City office. He represents clients in all aspects of their commercial industrial real estate goals. Whether business is looking for space to occupy, property owners looking for tenants, or investors looking for property to purchase, Phillip approaches each project with a personable approach to each client. As an extremely competitive and driven individual, Phillip injects integrity into every project by treating clients like family. He has the leadership skills to take any team or transaction to successful heights. No task is complete until a client’s highest expectations are met. He is committed to understanding his clients’ business needs, what the current market offers his clients, and the people and processes involved in each unique project.
Born in Germany, Phillip leverages his experience and training in international business to provide specialized service to international investors, and business owners.
- Regent 200 LLC
- Form Development
- Pelorus Group
- Penco Products, Inc.
- Assistant Coach, Men’s Tennis, University of Utah
- Previous member, Student Athletic Advisory Committee (SAAC), University of Utah
- Volunteer, U-Fit program
- Foster parent, No More Homeless Pets
- B.S. Business Administration, University of Utah, international business emphasis
- M.S. Finance, University of Utah