Peter Hanlon is a Director of Office & Healthcare with Cushman & Wakefield Commerce, specializing in office leasing and sales on behalf of tenants and landlords/investors. With over twenty-five years’ experience in real estate and banking, Peter has completed hundreds of transactions.
His unique experience in commercial real estate reaches beyond traditional office properties as the company’s leading healthcare sector specialist. No other agent has participated in more medical real estate transactions in Utah than Peter, demonstrating expertise in the unique demands and characteristics of developing, building, and tenanting healthcare related office/clinical space.
Peter’s expertise includes understanding the realities of financing real estate and the ability to analyze the real cost/benefit of investing in, owning, and leasing a particular property. He provides simple, yet complete financial modeling, empowering owners and tenants to determine the best alternative to meet their goals.
Peter has also served as Vice President of Wallace Associates, a full service real estate and banking consulting firm, and as a commercial loan officer with Texas Commerce Bank, a $20 billion subsidiary of Chase Bank.
- University of Utah
- Alpine Medical Group
- Crandall Building
- Holy Cross Ministries
- Iasis Healthcare
- Intermountain Healthcare
- Lifetree Clinical Research
- Management & Training Corporation
- Medical Plaza Building
- Medical Towers Building
- MountainStar Healthcare
- Price Waterhouse/Coopers
- Physician Group of Utah
- Promise Hospital
- Rockworth Companies
- Rowland Hall / St. Marks
- Synchrony Financial
- Utah Cancer Specialists
- Valley Mental Health
- Veterinarian Specialties Center of Utah
- Workers Compensation Fund
- Top Performer, 2013 Business Excellence Award, CCIM Utah (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- Scholarship & Education Committee, Rotary Club of Salt Lake City
- Medical Office Building Committee, BOMA (Building Owners & Managers Association)
- Board of Directors & Treasurer (past), Catholic Community Services of Utah
- Cushman & Wakefield Healthcare Practice Group
- M.B.A. University of Texas
- B.A. Business Administration, Colorado College