Peter Hanlon is a Senior Director of Office & Healthcare with Cushman & Wakefield, specializing in office leasing and sales on behalf of tenants and landlords/investors. With over thirty-five years of experience in real estate and banking, Peter has completed hundreds of transactions.
His unique experience in commercial real estate reaches beyond traditional office properties as Utah’s leading healthcare real estate specialist. Mr. Hanlon has demonstrated expertise in the unique demands and characteristics of developing, building, and tenanting healthcare related office/clinical space.
Peter’s expertise includes understanding the realities of financing real estate and the ability to analyze the cost/benefit of investing in, owning, and leasing property. He provides simple, yet complete financial modeling, empowering owners and tenants to determine the best alternative to meet their goals.
Peter was previously Vice President of Wallace Associates, a full service real estate and banking consulting firm, and as a commercial loan officer with Texas Commerce Bank, a $20 billion subsidiary of Chase Bank.
- Accela, Inc.
- Alpine Medical Group
- Ameriprise Holdings, Inc.
- Clyde, Snow & Sessions
- Cvent, Inc.
- Holy Cross Ministries
- Intermountain Healthcare
- Konica Minolta
- Management & Training Corporation
- Medical Plaza Building
- Medical Towers Building
- MountainStar Healthcare
- Mountainwest Veterinarian Specialists, PLC
- Price Waterhouse/Coopers
- Physician Group of Utah
- Rockworth Companies
- Rowland Hall / St. Marks
- Steward (Iasis) Healthcare
- Synchrony Financial
- University of Utah
- Utah Cancer Specialists
- Valley Mental Health
- Veterinarian Specialties Center of Utah
- Workers Compensation Fund
- Top Performer, 2013 and 2018 Business Excellence Award, CCIM Utah (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- Scholarship & Education Committee, Rotary Club of Salt Lake City
- Medical Office Building Committee, BOMA (Building Owners & Managers Association)
- Board of Directors & Treasurer (past), Catholic Community Services of Utah
- Cushman & Wakefield Healthcare Practice Group
- M.B.A. University of Texas
- B.A. Business Administration, Colorado College