Paula Lea is an Associate Director with Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce, specializing in commercial office and industrial leasing and sales in the Las Vegas Valley area representing tenants, landlords, buyers and sellers.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce Paula was an Associate with Voit Real Estate Services. She also gained extensive knowledge and experience with CBRE as part of a top-producing office brokerage team. Recognized for her service-first approach and attention to detail, Paula has successfully executed transactions for major developers and institutions, as well as regional and local entrepreneurial businesses and property owners.
Paula has over 30 years’ experience with more than half of her career in Las Vegas commercial real estate. She has followed her passion by gaining a broad range of knowledge from corporate relocations, asset management, and the leasing and selling/buying office properties. Paula stays on the cutting edge when it comes to education to provide the highest level of service and is currently working on achieving the highly regarded CCIM designation.
- American Nevada Company
- LBA Realty
- Wells Fargo Properties
- All Western Mortgage
- Bluepoint Solutions
- Koch & Scow
- Pite Duncan, LLP
- Barclay Associates, LLC
- The Molasky Group of Companies
- Adelson, Testan, Brundo, Jimenez Law Firm
- Bauman Loewe Witt & Maxwell, PLLC
- David Winterton & Associates, Ltd.
- Longbow Technology Ventures
- Rosenblum Law Offices
- Glenborough, LLC
- Marnell Properties
- Aflac Insurance
- Bistro Central, LLC
- Cassell, Ltd.
- Penney Law Firm
- CoStar Power Broker Award, 2006, 2007, 2008
- CBRE Team Award, Marketing Specialist of the Year, 2003-2006
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute, GRI Designation, 1992
- Southern Nevada School of Real Estate, 1997
- Texas Real Estate Training Institute, 1982