Tom Freeman is an executive director of industrial properties at Cushman & Wakefield/ Commerce, where he leads Salt Lake office’s industrial specialty group as a partner with fellow broker, Travis Healey. Tom’s expertise focuses on landlord and tenant representation, big box properties, build-to-suit projects, project development, industrial leasing, and industrial sales and investments.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce in 2001, Tom began his commercial real estate career with NAI in 1998. Currently, he oversees twenty three industrial agents, cultivating a synergistic environment that increases productivity, market share, and the confidence of both clients and industry professionals. Leadership, strong business ethics, clear communication, and dedication make Tom reliable in reaching any real estate goal. His efforts have resulted in closing transactions for over 10.5 million square feet of industrial space.
While at home, Tom enjoys time with his wife of seventeen years and their large family of seven children, coaching little league, rallying off-road motorcycles, golfing, and water skiing.
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Ninigret Park
- Quality Distribution
- Lifetime Products
- Barnes Aerospace
- Larry H. Miller Group / GIZA Development
- Fluor Daniels
- Kiewitt Companies
- Smiths (Krogers)
- Trane Company
- Federated Department Stores
- Fresenius Medical
- Boyer Company
- Thackeray Partners
- Top 10 Producer, Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce, 2003-2014
- Member and contributor, Davis Board of Education
- Board of Trustees, Sahara Cares (Autism Foundation), 2007-2012
- Board of Directors, State Homeless Allocation Committee (SHAC), 2008-2012
- Youth Counselor (80-100 youth, ages 12-21)
- B.S. – Weber State Universityt.